National Institute of Immunology Recruitment 2017 – JRF & Attendant Posts:
Institute of Immunology (NII), New Delhi has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) & Attendant vacancies for the project title “Cohorts for HIV Resistance and Progression in Indian Children and Adults” on contract basis. Eligible candidate may apply in the prescribed format on or before 01-11-2017. Other details like educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
|Notification ID||Not Available|
|Name of The Posts||1. Junior Research Fellow (Project)
2. Attendant (Project)
|Number of Posts||1. Junior Research Fellow : 01 Post
2. Attendant : 01 Post
|Educational Qualifications||For Junior Research Fellow:
1. Candidates should have M.Sc in Life Sciences with practical exposure in Virology/ Life Sciences lab and
2. Candidates must have qualified any National Level Examination as per DST OM dated 21.10.2014 for post-1.
1. Passed Matriculation/ High School and
2. Preferably four to five years of research experience in Virology/Life Sciences lab post-2.
|Emoluments||Junior Research Fellow (Project): Rs. 25,000/- per month plus 30% HRA
Attendant (Project): 15,800/- per month consolidated.
|Job description & Desired Knowledge||1. Junior Research Fellow (Project): Molecular Biology, viral assays, Genomics Proteomics data analysis, Biochemistry and Microbiology.
2. Attendant (Project): Routine Lab work (Washing, cleaning, autoclave etc.)
|How to Apply||Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format with their complete CV, email id, fax numbers, telephone numbers, names of three referees and relevant documents & fee by email to the Project Investigator, Dr. Anil C. Banerjea Emeritus Scientist, Email: email@example.com on or before 01-11-2017.|
|Application Fee||1. Candidates required to pay Rs. 100/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/ New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII.
2. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH and Women Candidates.
|Last Date of Receipt of Applications||01st November, 2017|
For more details like emoluments & other information click on the link given below…
Click Here to see Official Notification
Click Here to visit Official Website