NIRRH Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Scientist Posts: National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH) has published a notification for the recruitment of Scientist B, Scientist C, Scientist D vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 06-11-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process & how to apply are given below…
|Total No. Of Posts||09|
|Name of The Post||1. Scientist B (Non-Medical) Life Sciences: 04 Posts
2. Scientist B (Non-Medical) Social Sciences: 01 Post
3. Scientist C (Non-Medical) Reproductive Biology: 02 Posts
4. Scientist C Veterinary Sciences: 01 Post
5. Scientist D (Medical) Obstetrics & Gynecology: 01 Post
|Age Limit||1. Candidates age should not be exceeding 35 years for S.No-01, 02,
2. Candidates age should not be exceeding 40 years for S.No-03, 04 &
3. Candidates age should not be exceeding 45 years for S.No-05.
Age Relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PWD candidates in accordance with the instructions issued by the Department of Personnel & Training from time to time.
|Educational Qualifications||1. Candidates should possess First class Master’s degree in Life Sciences or Second class M.Sc in Life Sciences + Ph.D degree in Life Sciences for S.No-01, 03,
2. Candidates should possess First class Master’s degree in Social Sciences/ Anthropology/ Psychology or Second class M.Sc in above mentioned subjects + Ph.D degree in relevant subject for S.No-02,
3. Candidates should possess M.V.Sc degree recognized by VCI for S.No-04,
4. Candidates should possess Post graduate degree (MD/ MS/ DNB) in Obstetrics & Gynecology/ Pediatrics or post graduate diploma in related medical subjects or MBBS degree recognized by MCI or equivalent degree for S.No-05 & with relevant experience.
|Selection Process||Candidates will be selected based on written test/ interview.|
|Application Fee||Candidates should have to pay Demand Draft of Rs.500/- in favor of “Director, NIRRH, Mumbai” payable at Mumbai. No fee for SC/ ST, Physically Handicapped (PH) and women candidates.
|How to Apply||Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.nirrh.res.in” on or before 06-11-2017 upto 05:30 PM & send the hard copy of application form along with attested copies of all relevant certificates, DD to ‘Director, National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health, J. M. Street, Parel, Mumbai -400012’ on or before 16-11-2017. Mention Advertisement Number and the post applied for (with post code is mandatory) on the first page of the prescribed application form. Envelope should be superscribed as “Post applied for……………….., Post code………..”.|
|Instructions to Apply Online||1. Candidates should Log on to the website “www.nirrh.res.in”.
2. Go to Job opportunities & select the desired post & Read the notification carefully.
3. Click on “Apply Online” to apply for the Post.
4. Register yourself if new user.
5. Log in with user ID & Password.
6. Fill all the details & submit the form.
7. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
|Important Dates:||1. Last Date to Apply Online: 06-11-2017 upto 05:30 PM.
2. Last Date for Hard Copy of Application: 16-11-2017.
For more details like duration, stipend & other information click on the link given below…